Логин:
Пароль:

SITE LOGO

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: LEX  
ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » VIDEO ФОРУМ » Видео |клипы|фильмы|ролики| » The best ways to convert MKV Christmas videos to DVD?
The best ways to convert MKV Christmas videos to DVD?
eliuliu1989Date: Четверг, 2012-12-20, 1:03 PM | Message # 1
Фан-зона
Group: Бредущий куда-то
Q: I downloaded some Christmas music videos from YouTube in .mkv file format. Now I like to burn off these
Code
http://www.media-video-converter.com/how-to-convert-mkv-to-dvd-with-mkv-to-dvd-converter
MKV videos to DVD[/url] so that I can perform the music video on my home DVD player at X-mas. Can anyone encourage me an easy-to-use and good quality MKV to DVD burner in order that I can convert MKV to DVD with all the original video quality and subtitles?

A: I suggest use a professional
Code
http://www.media-video-converter.com/mkv-to-dvd--converter/
MKV to DVD converter which could preserve the video quality and subtitles also as produce you numerous exquisite DVD menus to decide on as.

Encouraged MKV to DVD burner

Leawo MKV to DVD burner is an easy-to-use and potent MKV to DVD burner which might nicely convert MKV to DVD disc with source video quality and subtitles. What's more, it permits you to customize the video and set DVD menu prior to the conversion.

Beneath is usually a simple and easy guidebook about the best ways to convert MKV to DVD with this MKV to DVD converter.

1. Load MKV files for the system

Start off the MKV to DVD converter, press add icon to input the video files. Or click file in top menu to input a number of video files or maybe video folder. After which it's possible to double press the video file for previewing.

Select subtitle for the output DVD film.

2. Simple editing

You'll notice an assortment of video clip editing functions for you personally to edit video files. It's possible to apply distinctive benefits for the output video by Trim, Crop, Effect and Watermark.

3. Set DVD menu

Click the "Menu" button to produce background and music customizations. In this area, it's possible to transform the Menu Template to choose that is sufficient to get a nice DVD menu. For making it more flexible for you personally, it's possible to change the background music and picture together with your very own. At present accessible DVD menu templates are as under, including the themes of Christmas, cartoon, classical, festival, nature, others and standard. More will probably be provided to enrich the listing as the plan upgrades. For making more settings for DVD creation, click within the "Next" while in the earlier stage to flip towards the panel beneath.

4. Converting MKV to DVD

Last of all, press on start button in home interface to finish converting MKV to DVD.

[url=http://www.leawo.com]leawo software[/url]

ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » VIDEO ФОРУМ » Видео |клипы|фильмы|ролики| » The best ways to convert MKV Christmas videos to DVD?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: