Логин:
Пароль:

SITE LOGO

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Модератор форума: LEX, HigherLove  
ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » Depeche Mode | ФОРУМ | Депеш Мод - Registration required! » DEPECHE MODE FORUM FOR FANS » FAQ (спрашиваем в этой теме, что незнаем)
FAQ
HigherLoveDate: Суббота, 2006-09-23, 12:25 PM | Message # 31
Passion Devotee
Group: VIP
Александр, ага...попался наш знаток tongue Пора клуб знатоков организовывать!

Moved, lifted higher
Moved, my soul's on fire
Moved, by a higher love

АлександрDate: Суббота, 2006-09-23, 4:20 PM | Message # 32
Revelator
Group: Co-Mоde-ратор
HigherLove, это зачем???

BOOM CHA!!!

HigherLoveDate: Суббота, 2006-09-23, 5:07 PM | Message # 33
Passion Devotee
Александр, за сем! Чтобы мотивация подросла у депешистов в познании ДМ wink

Moved, lifted higher
Moved, my soul's on fire
Moved, by a higher love

MercyDate: Суббота, 2006-09-23, 10:17 PM | Message # 34
Осветитель
Возможно, я немного спутала понятия "нравится" и "любит". Думаю, Алану не могут не нравиться записи, в которые он вложил очень многое. Свой талант, труд, мастерство, я не знаю. Возможно, это не та музыка, которую он любит.
Что ж, я поискала, и вот результат. Это с ЕГО сайта. Да, хочу заметить, что искала я мало, так что не кидайте в меня чем попало. ))

Now that 1999 is over, would you mind giving a top 5 list of your favourite albums.

Even better, in no particular order (that's just too hard), here's my top ten all time LP's as recently submitted to CDNow:

-------------------------------

1. 'The White album' - The Beatles

Easily the most engaging of all their LPs. 'Abbey Road' is more polished (possibly the best pop record ever) but the 'White album' tells you more about the relationship between Lennon and McCartney when, it seems, the were at their most disparate. A sprawling, hugely diverse record showing all corners of The Beatles at their most creative.

2. 'Berlin' - Lou Reed

The most bleak and wonderfully grim album by Lou Reed. I never tire of hearing it, not least for it's sordid depressing tales but for the fantastic, often epic production by Bob Ezrin and Allan MacMillan. Like no other Lou Reed LP before or since, this stands a mile above the rest (even 'Transformer' - another classic).

3. 'Are You Experienced?' / 'Axis - Bold as Love' - Jimi Hendrix

These two albums are almost as one for me. What can you say about Hendrix apart from the fact that he changed the course of popular music. The best guitarist ever and these albums represent him at his (all too short) peak.

4. 'Computer World' - Kraftwerk

Truly ground breaking group who perfected their minimal style with this LP and have been treading water ever since. The 'Grandfathers Of Electro' deserve the title for being so massively important in the influence of not only electronic music for the last two decades but also for providing the entire rhythmic basis for Hip Hop.

5. 'Aladdin Sane' - David Bowie

The number one glam rocker, Bowie made more great LP's in the 70's than anyone else. I could have chosen any one of 6 for the brilliant melodies, quirky lyrics, that voice and those cheek bones. Unfortunately, the creative juices dried up post 'Let's Dance' but he will always provide an entire evening of sing-songs around the piano chez Wilder.

6. 'Meddle' - Pink Floyd

Floyd created soundscapes better than anyone else during their peak. Other favourites include 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Dark Side Of The Moon'. Sequenced bass lines, Gilmore's chiming gtr, strange Scottish roadies talking about not being mad, backwards pianos, etc, etc. The list of new ideas for the time goes on and on.

7. 'OK Computer' - Radiohead

Like a good wine, 'OK Computer' improves with age. Definitely one of those LP's where you hear something new each time you listen. Always melodic, very intense and cleverly structured - like Blur, Radiohead keep getting better.

8. 'Spirit Of Eden' - Talk Talk

Talk Talk started out as a fairly straight pop group until, virtually overnight, they retreated and decided to start making innovative, unusual, brilliantly individual records - thus losing 98% of their audience in the process. Starting with 'The Colour Of Spring' through to 'Laughing Stock', they began to use flugelhorns, variphones and bassoons to augment their more minimal new sound. Along with notoriously miserable Mark Hollis' tragically soulful voice, they were like no other group.

9. 'The Last Record Album' - Little Feat

Maybe a surprising choice but Little Feat were no ordinary West Coast rock group. In Lowell George they possessed one of the greatest slide guitarists ever, not to mention the most laid back but groovy rhythm section in rock history. Their songs and arrangements were deceptively complex and with this album, they hit some of their greatest moments.

10. 'Next' - The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

More for nostalgic reasons than anything else, I discovered Alex Harvey at 14 and was entranced by the theatricality of their live show. The records were also great though. Contains their crowning glory 'Faith Healer' along with many other magical moments.

Ну и вот еще.
I consider 'SOFAD' to be the best DM album and obviously the best 'Pop' album ever. Are you particularly proud of this LP?

Yes. It was a difficult album to make at times but I think some of DM's best work is contained on it.
Я не спорю. ))) Я просто высказываю свое мнение. Точнее цитирую мнение Алана.

Dream as if you will live forever.
Live as if you will die today.

Post edited by Mercy - Суббота, 2006-09-23, 10:35 PM

АлександрDate: Воскресенье, 2006-09-24, 2:51 PM | Message # 35
Revelator
Group: Co-Mоde-ратор
Mercy, ничем не кинем... Уважаем твой труд. wink

BOOM CHA!!!

HigherLoveDate: Воскресенье, 2006-09-24, 3:02 PM | Message # 36
Passion Devotee
Mercy, спасибо! Продолжаем в том же духе!

Moved, lifted higher
Moved, my soul's on fire
Moved, by a higher love

ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » Depeche Mode | ФОРУМ | Депеш Мод - Registration required! » DEPECHE MODE FORUM FOR FANS » FAQ (спрашиваем в этой теме, что незнаем)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск: