Логин:
Пароль:

SITE LOGO

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: LEX  
ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » Depeche Mode | ФОРУМ | Депеш Мод - Registration required! » VIDEO | DEPECHE MODE | ВИДЕО » Ways to view Thanksgiving movies from YouTube on Apple TV?
Ways to view Thanksgiving movies from YouTube on Apple TV?
eliuliu1989Date: Четверг, 2012-11-22, 7:37 AM | Message # 1
Фан-зона
Group: Бредущий куда-то
Q: Hi, anyone, Thanksgiving Day is coming. I downloaded some Thanksgiving videos from YouTube and want to share it to my family having an Apple TV. But, my Apple TV failed to read these movies as it can't assistance the video formats. Can virtually anyone tell me how you can view these videos on my Apple TV?

A: Never fear! You just desire convert the YouTube videos for your Apple TV supported formats. Right here a
Code
http://www.media-video-converter.com/video-converter/
YouTube converter will allow you to significantly since it will convert all types of YouTube videos to videos, audios, and also transportable devices like Apple TV also as preserve the source video quality. Furthermore, you're able to customize the video employing the built-in video editor. Upcoming can be a simple manual about tips on how to convert YouTube videos to Apple TV formats.

Step 1: load the YouTube videos

Start the YouTube converter, click Add button to input downloaded YouTube videos. You'll be able to also click Download button to immediately input online YouTube videos. Just after input the videos, double click it for previewing.

Step 2: edit the video

http://www.media-video-converter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/youtube-mp43.gif
If you would like edit the video clip before the conversion, you can actually click Edit button to enter the editing panel, in which you happen to be allowed to trim the video length, crop frame size, adjust visual effects as well as add private watermark.

Step 3: Set output

Apple TV can support video formats:

H.264 video as much as 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio as much as 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio as much as 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) as much as 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.

Visit the drop-down box of profile, determine an proper video formats as output format or straight decide Apple TV as output gadget. After which specify a destination folder in Output.

You can actually also click Settings button to set far more audio and video parameters.

Step 4: converting

Now, you require retreat to home panel and click convert button to accomplish the conversion from YouTube to Apple TV.

[url=http://www.leawo.com]leawo software[/url]

ФОРУМ | DEPECHE MODE | CLAN | » Depeche Mode | ФОРУМ | Депеш Мод - Registration required! » VIDEO | DEPECHE MODE | ВИДЕО » Ways to view Thanksgiving movies from YouTube on Apple TV?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: